- “Empowering Civil Society Organizations for Roma Integration” – ECSORI Project
ECSORI will contribute “to the proper implementation of human rights and fundamental freedoms of Roma and Egyptian communities through advocating for good governance and accountability by the responsible public institutions”. Its specific objective is “To support Roma and Egyptian CSOs’ capacities to advocate for good governance and accountability on the rights of Roma and Egyptians”.
◊ The expected results of the project:
- Roma and Egyptian CSOs have increased the capacities on community participation, community mediation, and provision of legal services for Roma community to meaningfully contribute for the integration of Roma and Egyptians.
- Roma and Egyptian CSOs have increased their capacities to network and advocate and monitor the implementation of policies and action plan for integration of Roma and Egyptians.
- Roma and Egyptian CSOs have the possibilities and the capacities to develop and implement initiatives for integration of Roma and Egyptians through small grants.
◊ Beneficiaries of ECSORI project include:
- 30 Roma and Egyptian CSOs
- Roma-serving CSOs.
- Roma and Egyptian community leaders.
- Representatives of local government and other local institutions.
- Roma and Egyptian community members
With funding from the European Union, the Albanian National Training and Technical Assistance Resource (ANTTARC) is implementing, in partnership with AMARO-DROM and the Albanian Foundation for Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation of Disputes, the “Empowering CSOs for Roma Integration” project. The project is being implemented in the framework of the “Civil Society Facility/ Civic Initiative and Capacity Building”.
2. Strengthening Civil Society to Prevent and Protect Children from Abuse and Violence in Albania – Project
Specific Objective 1: Strengthen child rights CSOs capacities and their role in child protection and family strengthening
Specific Objective 2: Empower child rights CSOs to be drivers of change through development and advocacy of child protection and family strengthening models and good practices
◊ Beneficiaries of the Project Include:
- Child victims and potential victims of abuse and violence and their families.
- Municipalities of Elbasan, Fier, Kukes, Lezhe, Lushnja, Tirana and Vlora, specifically the municipal social services departments.
- 25 CSOs who will participate in the capacity building program.
- 14 CSO will benefit from the sub-granting scheme.