ANTTARC is seeking to recruit a Sub-Grant Manager.
As part of the Project Management team of the EU funded project “Empowering Civil Society Organizations for Roma Integration”, implemented by ANTTARC, in partnership with Albanian Center for Conflict Resolution and the Union for Development and Integration of Roma Minority in Albania (Amaro-Drom), the Sub-Grants Manager will be responsible to plan, organize and monitor all the activities related to sub-granting scheme.
He/she will support the delivery of effective programmes and projects for assigned portfolio to sub grantees by complying with donor conditions, ANTTARC policies and procedures, and Albanian legislation
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- He/she will be responsible for managing the Sub-Grant fund, including developing the sub-grant operational manual and overseeing the sub-granting process.
- He/she will also coordinate the sub-grant programme, providing technical assistance and coaching and ensuring quality implementation and effective budgeting and expenditures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all project activities are implemented on a timely and quality manner in accordance with ANTTARC standards and in full compliance with all EU requirements;
- Facilitate the development of joint work plans between the partners and keep tracking of progress towards the implementation of the activities;
- Contribute to the development of the need assessment of the SCOs and CBOs working in targeted areas;
- Organize and conduct the grant program information sessions in each of targeted municipalities for CSOs and CBOs;
- Responsible for the implementation of the financial support to third parties (sub-grant scheme);
- Ensure all proposals from partners are in compliance with donor guidelines;
- Ensure that contracts awarded to local partners and eventual amendments are properly authorized;
- Oversee the compilation of project delivery, including budget performance vs. approved budget;
- Provide ongoing technical assistance and coaching to CSOs receiving grants from the sub-grant fund;
- Establish and monitor the youth resilience network for the CSOs awarded grants from the sub-grants;
- Review all the financial & programmatic reports from local partners and ensure that meet the requirements agreed.
Qualifications and experiences
- A Bachelor degree in relevant subject from an accredited University Degree. Master in relevant subject (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an NGO/international organization.
- Excellent computer skills also including database management.
- Willing to travel in the field.
- Experience in working with partner organizations.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and a cover letter by February 10th 2018 to email@example.com
Duration of the contract: 12 months
Level of effort: 80%
Starting day: 01 February 201
** Please note that the position might be filled before the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.